Forethought

⊆ 7:06 PM by A. Liebendorfer | ˜ 1 comments »

"Forethought" seems like a worthwhile title to my first blog, no?  The irony I suppose is that being new to this blog thing, forethought is probably the thing I'm lacking most.  


All I can offer in the way of first blogs is a little bit of navigation.  Most of the titles in these posts will come in two parts: a category, a colon, and the title.  You've probably noticed that that would be three parts not two, but since it's very difficult to represent an actual colon in a blog post, we'll use the punctuation mark. :^)


One Response to “Forethought”

  1. Anonymous Says:
    Hello, I now became a member of this forum here and I would love to be a member of it. Just love the environment here. Great work by the mods and each member around.

    I appreciate the quality of posts posted by everyone and expect I can do that for you all too. Just to start off, I came across a cool website named
    [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business reviews[/url] that reviews some great make money home business opportunities. Anyway website owner make's more than up to 15K USD month. He found some very cool home business.

    Because I found that these home business ideas worked for me I decided to post it here so you also can make some extra cash in your free time. Owner of this website also discovered very simple way earn some extra cash just taking [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Surveys-For-Money.html]surveys for money[/url]. Anyway if you need to make some extra money feel free to check out this site. Hope you guys like it.

    Anyway, look forward to great conversation and hanging out here often.
    www.home-businessreviews.com

= Leave a Reply