Blog Contest: Whatzupwitu

⊆ 9:54 PM by A. Liebendorfer | , , , , . | ˜ 5 comments »

Ok, I thought I'd try something a little different.


Rules:
-All participants must be blog users who post regular
-One post per person, por favor

The Prize:
A thoughtful blog comment

The Challenge:
Explain to me in 200 words or less what IS this?


Couresy of YouTube


5 Responses to Blog Contest: Whatzupwitu

  1. Aaron Says:
    michael jackson+LSD



    http://aaronsgotnewsforyou.blogspot.com/
  2. Sarah Maloy Says:
    i have no idea what this is... but if you watch it on mute and start playing 3OH!3's "Don't Trust Me" eight seconds into the video... it matches up and it will blow your mind. my mind? sufficiently blown.
  3. The A.G.B Says:
    I don't even need 200 words words to describe this.

    Four will do: "The Best Thing Ever."
  4. The A.G.B Says:
    I don't even need 200 words words to describe this.

    Four will do: "The Best Thing Ever."
  5. Anonymous Says:
    That's what happens when you mix prescription drugs.

= Leave a Reply